Information necessary for the processing of the guest's personal data
Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data , as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulations for the protection of data).
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
PERSONAL DATA AND SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
The following are considered as being your personal data:
- personal data (surname, name, address, e-mail, telephone number, fax number, date of birth)
as well as your language and the license plate of your vehicle
- the data shown in your passport or identity card
- data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g. bank coordinates, details of credit card)
- date of arrival and length of stay
- any further details processed internally by the hotel
Special categories include data relative to health and specific personal needs.
Motives for the processing of personal data AND LEGAL GROUND FOR THEIR PROCESSING
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- For compliance with legal obligations
- For the implementation of pre-contractual and contractual requirements relative to the guest's visit (booking, period of stay, departure etc.)
- Forwarding of communications and telephone calls directly to the guest
- Memorization of the data for the purpose of future bookings and requests
- Forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel and the other associated hotels by e-mail, ordinary mail, and other means of communication concerning the hotel, the local area and any local events etc.
- Video surveillance Management of fitness and wellness centre
Legal ground for the processing of your data:
- compliance with legal and judicial obligations
- compliance with obligations and pre-contractual and contractual requirements
- your consent
- legitimate interests (e.g. for improvements to our client service and our contacts with the clients – also regarding direct advertising – or video surveillance intended to protect persons and property from possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism, as well as for fire protection and safety in the workplace). (For each purpose whose legal ground comprises legitimate interest, the nature of such legitimate interest must be specified).
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. In special circumstances, however, the data may:
- be forwarded to other departments within the hotel, subject to the limits of legitimate use;
- be forwarded to the following hotel employees, or to third-party subjects, when necessary to meet your requests or in order to provide specific services: (where appropriate in other countries, which must be specified)
- to the following associate hotelsto the following associate hotels
The recipients listed above are required by us to comply with all current norms and standards governing the protection of data.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third countries nor to international organizations outside the EU (delete if data will be forwarded to third countries).
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The duration of the conservation of the data is calculated on the basis of the obligations for the conservation of the data and the requirements contemplated by the law. If your personal data are processed in order to comply with a legal requirement or a contractual obligation, they will be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary for their processing. If the data are processed with your consent, they will be kept until that consent is revoked.
(The indication of the duration of conservation of the data is merely a suggestion, and should be adapted to meet the characteristics of the hotel.
The duration of conservation can also be indicated specifically, e.g. 10 years. In this case, however, the specific duration for each data usage purpose must be indicated).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure: In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the "right to be forgotten", i.e. to request that the measures necessary to erase all the links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object: You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing: In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability: In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSENT
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the contract and with current legislation, as set forth in the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Consent for the processing of personal data included in special categories is given on a voluntary basis. In the absence of such consent, the personal data cannot be processed for any future bookings.
Consent for the processing of personal data as regards the forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel, too, is voluntary. If the personal data are not provided, then offers and other information shall not be supplied.
Information is provided in the event that the personal data are taken from a booking portal or similar structure.
Information is provided in the event of automated processing (profiling). Where applicable, it will be specified that "Profiling will not be utilized for the processing of your personal data".
If the controller intends to utilize the data protection indications for their internet page, information will also be provided concerning cookies and other technical aspects.
Burgstall, Italy 25th may 2018
Information on the processing of your personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003
This is to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, we inform you that the company Hidalgo S.r.l., located in I-39014 - Postal (BZ), Via Roma 7, processes the personal data of customers, suppliers and other persons who voluntarily provide their personal information, according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Purposes for processing:
The data will be used for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment the obligations of law, regulations, legislation, and civil and tax-related regulations;
- Fulfillment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned ;
- Fulfillment of activities related to the economic activity of our society;
- Safeguarding of assets and liability management.
The data will be processed by manual, electronic, computer-based means strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and will be stored on both computer media and paper, as well as any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the official 'Technical Regulations' on the subject.
Communication and dissemination:
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated in Italy and / or abroad, if necessary, to all the physical and/or legal, public and/or private persons when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our business and in the manner and for the purposes listed above. Personal data are not subject to dissemination.
Rights of the concerned:
With regard to the processing of personal data set out as above, the interested party shall have the right, within the limits of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and conditions laid down in art. 8, 9, 10 of the Legislative Decree:
1) to obtain information on: page 2
- origin of personal data
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments
- the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5, paragraph 2
- of subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents therein.
3) to obtain:
- updating, rectification or when needed, addition of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means largely disproportionate to the protected right
4) has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or communication
These rights can be exercised by making a request to the controller appointed by the company: Otto Mattivi, tel. 0473/292292, registered letter or email to email@example.com
The owner of the company is the Hidalgo S.r.l., located in I-39014 - Postal (BZ), Via Roma 7, in the person of its legal representative.
the Hidalgo S.r.l. firm will not be responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the persons to whom the data were communicated.